Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key Strategic Account Manager
Closing date: 18 February 2013
Shelter is looking for a customer focused Key Strategic Account Manager with an understanding of the value of charity partnerships to take on this new role.
Over the past year, we’ve been busy developing a fundraising strategy for the five years ahead. We have attracted considerable interest from corporate partners and have been successful in building long-term partnerships with British Gas, Fujitsu, Nationwide and KPMG. As a result, we’ve increased investment in our fundraising division and are expanding the Corporate Partnerships team to make sure we offer excellent support to and make the most of these partnerships. With the creation of these roles, our aim is simple – to work together with our partners to help more people. We are looking for energetic individuals who share our passion and vision to make this a reality.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Head of Account Management and Head of Corporate Partnerships to create and implement high quality partnership strategies
- Project managing the governance of large complex partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on budgets and making sure contingency is planned and executed
- Building strong relationships and influencing and negotiating with board and senior level contacts
- Developing and presenting creative propositions to a wide range of audiences
And what you’ll need:
- A track record in corporate fundraising or CSR, sales and/or marketing in a commercial environment
- Proven experience of negotiating, influencing and leading people and projects at a senior level
- The ability to apply commercial and financial principles to improve business performance
- A commitment to driving opportunities, achieving team targets and encouraging a real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flair for writing and presenting high level reports, proposals and pitches
For further information about the role and the benefits of working for Shelter please download the job description.
Shelter helps over a million people a year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We’re here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
We are committed to giving all applications equal consideration
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button