Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC Manager, Travel
The role is responsible for the PPC account management for the company`s brands. This will involve day to day account management, research, analysis, optimisation and reporting. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities due to new market trends, new products and external forces.
- Team member - Report to the Online Marketing Manager to deliver the paid search plan.
- Account management - Manage all aspects of the paid search account, devising strategy to drive results.
- Account optimisation - Daily campaign optimisation and analysis implementing updates and improvements including account structure and landing pages.
- Budget management - Responsible for managing budgets, allocating daily spend to drive the best return for the business in the most cost effective way.
- Ad creation - Responsible for the creation of compelling ad copy.
- Reporting and analysis - Reporting campaign, adgroup and keyword performance as required.
- Industry insight and best practice - Stay informed of industry trends and best practices and understand how they can be applied to accounts to achieve best return.
Multi tasking and working to deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & strategies
- Meets tight deadlines
- Displays accuracy and attention to detail
- Is focused on results
- Understands key business drivers - unique market conditions, competitor activity, seasonality
- Focused upon driving the business forward and implementing new marketing insights, best practices and learnings
- Campaign setup
- Ad copy creation
- Keyword analysis
- Budget Management
- Reporting and analysis of results
- Works with internal marketing teams eg Online Marketing, SEO, Ecommerce
Experience in the workings of search marketing tools
- Proven results from manual bidding
- Proficient in the use of Google, Yahoo and Bing platforms
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics and Hitwise or similar
Upholds company philosophies and culture
- Takes ownership for successes and failures
- Demonstrates a belief in the company`s philosophies and values
- Exhibits a passion for their business and company
- Encourages a sense of enjoyment in the workplace
Skills and Capabilities...
Paid search management
- Excellent paid search account management experience
- Proven track record of managing paid search budget of £100k+ per month
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including a high level of English grammar copy
- Ability to communicate campaign results effectively throughout the Business
- Experienced in the creation of compelling and effective ad
Reporting and analysis skills
- Strong analytical skills that give effective insight and drive results
- Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
- High level of Excel knowledge including pivot tables, charts etc
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and manage time effectively to hit deadlines
- Maintain high levels of attention to detail whilst working within a fast moving role
- Focused upon driving results and hitting targets
- Ability to remain focused within a fast-moving environment
Marketing experience/ qualifications
- Marketing/business degree or proven experience
Travel industry experience
- Highly Desirable: knowledge of travel including:
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Rachel Hawker asap!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.