Trade / Shopper Marketing Manager
Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager
North West (but candidate can be home based with 1-2 days per week in the North West office )
£45 K +Car allowance+ Benefits
One of our key clients, a global FMCG brand with a truly impressive heritage and market presence – sold in over 80 countries – has a current requirement within their expanding marketing function for a Trade / Shopper Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the role:
The Trade Marketing Manager will lead and coordinate the development of the Channel Development strategy (Customer & Distributor) and activities throughout the defined territories.
This includes owning the shopper journey at the ‘2nd moment of truth’ at point of sale and comprises management of multi-brand portfolio including customer & channel performance, promotional activities, channel communication, NPD co-ordination and category management through direct and indirect customer models.
1. Responsible for internal communication of Trade Marketing initiatives between Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and other departments and alignment to the 3 year strategic plan.
2. Responsible for external communication with retailers and distributors so that company messages are communicated consistently and effectively.
3. Responsible for ensuring the evaluation of all channel and customer activations and business performance to continuously improve the quality and impact of execution in store and financial profitability.
4. To manage and build effective working relationships with customers and channel partners, marketing our product / brands to ensure that retailers / distributors promote our product over competitors.
5. Present key initiatives to customers, both internally and externally, including new product launch commercialisation and launch toolkit.
6. Lead the development and implementation of Shopper Insights findings working closely with Insights Team.
7. Manage communication of Trade Marketing Activities with Sales to ensure alignment on volume forecasting and inventory control.
8. Capture relevant market/category/competitor trends and information via defined templates in cooperation with the Sales department, evaluate and feedback learning’s monthly
The preferred candidate will have prior experience within a trade, shopper or customer marketing role within an FMCG organisation.
For more information on this excellent role, please contact Chris Dickenson on 0844 997 9700 or to apply click 'Apply now' below with your current package details.
About Axis Search
Axis Search Ltd was established to provide unrivalled recruitment solutions to the Consumer Goods and Manufacturing sectors with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Food & drink jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Household jobs in Greater Manchester