SEO Account Director
SEO Account Director
Major Media Agency
Major media agency are looking for a proven SEO Account Director to handle one their biggest SEM accounts.
* Proven experience of leading highly successful SEO campaigns for enterprise scale websites. Ideally this should be for a number of websites in different verticals.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* High levels of competency in presentation, written and verbal communication
* To be able to converse and present succinctly to clients at the most senior level
* To be able to inspire and motivate a team from your presenting and communication
* An ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people
* Experience working with at least one leading CMS platform
* Experience working with web development teams, whether through agencies or direct liaison
* 4+ years experience preferably in an agency role
* Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web Analytics packages
* SEO Client Manager, SEO Planner, SEO Exec
* Head of Search
* Be the client's key point of contact regarding strategy and delivering business objectives.
* Make sure clients are kept abreast of all new market developments and what that means for them.
* Be a key contributor of driving forward a best in market SEO offering.
* Ensure SEO is playing a key role in our clients' marketing mix by integrating with senior agency personnel.
* Be a leader to SEO Managers and Planners and inspire and drive forward their development programmes.
* Contribute to pitch work and central search collateral projects where possible.
* Help grow the search department through innovation, client results, growing revenue and efficiencies.
* Develop and manage the overarching SEO strategy for your clients.
* Involvement in new client briefs and pitch document information.
* Develop effective link building strategies for clients, where possible integrating with the efforts of other departments.
To apply please call me on 07585 704 642 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org