Sorry, this job is no longer available
As Campaign Analyst you will use customer insight to advance the CLM strategy and maximise customer value at each stage of the lifecycle. Reporting directly to the Strategic Insight Manager, you will oversee the insight aspects of campaign delivery end-to-end, including: counts, selections, post-campaign analysis.
You will identify and explore opportunities for new types of campaign through feeding customer insight into the design of a continually evolving, rigorous test and learn programme. You will build statistical models to predict customer behaviour at a granular level to support the ongoing customer strategy and identify technical opportunities to increase the proportion of contactable customers in the database.
Key to the role is to support the development of a market-leading customer decision framework, maximising the return from each individual customer's bespoke programme of communications through modelling and scenario planning.
This role has a great deal of autonomy however also involves building strong working relationships with the Customer Strategy and the Brand Strategy teams within the Marketing department.
To be considered for this highly analytical and strategic role, the ideal candidate will;
· Hold a Marketing/ Business / Maths / Statistics or related Degree (2:1 or above preferred).
· Be an advanced SAS User / Knowledge of SQL preferred.
· Have experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate data into meaningful information for non-data-savvy audiences.
· Be a strong influencer, negotiator and have good presentation skills.
· Have a proven track record of analytical experience within a marketing team (5 years+ preferred).
· Be experienced in CLM strategy execution end to end.
· Strong project manager, with excellent time management skills and experience of handling multiple projects.
Personal Attributes include;
· Highly motivated and proactive.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to deliver to deadlines, while still displaying a strong attention to detail.
· Customer focussed and empathetic.
So if you are highly analytical and think you have what it takes for this challenging opportunity, please apply with your CV and salary expectations ASAP!