Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, which would enable the chosen individual to work for a well known and established membership society, becoming a member of their internal events team. This would be a fantastic opportunity for any individual who wishes to further their marketing experience within a specialist events and training environment. The main focus of this role would be upon the creation of an international portfolio for the society`s events and training courses, as well as executing the delivery of the societies marketing campaigns.
- To develop and execute the delivery of marketing campaigns, including the society`s annual campaign specifications.
- To create and implement a monthly action plan.
- Manage relations with external contacts including suppliers, agencies and content providers.
- Focus on the production of an international portfolio displaying and promote the society`s events and training courses.
- Liaise and gather relevant and insightful information from fellow members of the events and training team, to aid in the production of campaigns and portfolios.
- Work alongside the marketing manager, and take responsibility for the marketing, and publicity of the societies events and training courses.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
- Previous experience with a good track record in the delivery of successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a similar marketing role ideally gained within a B2B or Not for Profit environment.
- Be a proficient written and verbal communicator.
- Have a detailed and demonstrable understanding or the marketing process as a discipline.
- Hold project management experience, with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy being part of a team and display good interpersonal skills
- Have a creative flare and display an innovative thought process
- Be adept in the use of Microsoft program me`s including Word, Outlook and Excel.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.