Project Manager / Account Manager
Project Manager / Account Manager London up to £40K
This innovative interactive agency based in Shoreditch requires a friendly, independent and intelligent account manager / project manager to play a key role in managing the agency / client relationship for a major European client of theirs. The role will be based on the client site in their Weybridge office.
The agency is made up of self-confessed "geeks" with a real passion for all things digital. Their varied and vast client portfolio provides constant learning opportunities and fresh challenges for the digital natives at this agency - every day presents a new challenge!
The agency is looking for an account manager / project manager to work at the heart of projects and to create and maintain project plans, estimates and budgets. The role provides the individual with a lot of responsibility and scope for their own input. In particular, the individual will thrive working in a client side environment whilst keeping in daily contact with the Digital Agency. On a day to basis the account manager / project manager will:
* Manage the clients' business whilst briefing the digital agency with updates & SOW
* writing full and detailed project scoping documents;
* keeping the client and agency up-to-date and managing their expectations throughout projects;
* assisting in presenting work to clients and agency in a clear, professional and confident manner;
* monitoring project progress and profitability.
The ideal account manager / project manager will have at least 3 years experience with web/digital media and a particular strength in client relations and digital technology.. The candidate will pride them self on attention to detail and will be able to grasp the bigger picture quickly. In particular, the account manager / project manager will have the following skills set/characteristics:
* good understanding of both client- and server-side technologies;
* creative and can-do approach to problem solving;
* understand the full digital project lifecycle;
* always maintain a confident, professional and friendly attitude towards clients and colleagues;
* organised and thorough in approach to project management.
If you are a account manager / project manager with the relevant skills set and a real passion for all things digital I would love to hear from you. In return you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects and with a group of truly intelligent and innovative individuals. Please apply now by clicking on the button below. Alternatively you can call me, Alex Collins, on 07702502472.