Regional Planning Director, Shopper Marketing, B2C, EMEA, London, £100-120k
This is a truly unbelievable opportunity within a global creative TTL agency. This agency is masters in their field and has a global reach. They are looking for a Regional Shopper Marketing and Retail operations (SMRO) Planning Director to head up this offering within the agency. This role itself will be based out of the London office and cover the EMEA region, however as the agency grows and establishes itself within new markets, so will this role. There will be global travel and the opportunity to build, train and develop a first class Shopper Marketing team.
The key deliverables for this role include:
· Building a world-class Shopper Marketing and Retail capability within EMEA.
· Taking the strategic lead on regional and global projects.
· Building and developing a strong Shopper and Retail strategy team who can develop toolkits for EMEA.
· Being at the forefront of innovative shopper solutions and leading the way in consumer technology marketing.
The right person:
The client is a leading global consumer brand, responsible for some ground-breaking products currently on the market. Due to the size and reach of the client, they are corporate and at this level, there are high expectations placed on the SMRO Planning Director. As such, the right person must be at home working with large blue-chip clients and will need to possess a track record in building strong relationships at the most senior levels of the a client’s busyness.
As a SMRO Planning Director, you will be an expert in your field. Previous experience working on award winning Shopper Marketing campaigns and an ability to teach others in this area is important. Experience and understanding of working with large retailers would be a huge benefit.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
A real passion for Shopper Marketing is essential, as the role involves coaching a strategy team. As such, the ideal Planning Director will have an infectious charisma when it comes to planning, as well as inspiring both colleagues and client into taking on board what you say.
If you are a person who is able to provide intelligent and innovative strategic insight whilst being the leader in providing valuable creative solutions to business issues then we would love to hear from you.
Please not that we expect a high response to this role, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account / Strategic Planning Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account / Strategic Planning Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account / Strategic Planning Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account / Strategic Planning Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Account / Strategic Planning Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (East)