Brand Marketing Manager - West London
Do you take healthy food seriously and want to work for a company that does too?
Do you like helping to develop NPD in a fast growing FMCG food sector?
Then this might be a deliciously healthy career choice - as Brand Marketing Manager.
This company is one of the largest manufacturers of Healthy Snack Bars in Europe developing both branded and own label products. Based in West London with a high level of commitment to quality and a culture that encourages and motivates their team of over 250 people, many of whom have been employed by them for many years.
As Brand Marketing Manager your responsibilities primarily include:
- development of Adult branded products in the Healthy Snack Bars sector
- budget management
- bringing NPD and Innovation to the Adult licensed Brands
- managing brand equity and strategy including 3 year visionary plan and annual marketing plan
- communications and support including advertising, PR, and sampling
You will have experience in:
- new product development (preferably within the FMCG sector)
- trade marketing
- previous brand/product management to an appropriate level
- working with qual and quant research
- the ability to drive and motivate self and others
- plus marketing degree or equivalent e.g. CIM qualification
If you are interested in this role as Brand Marketing Manager, Food, West London, £40,000 car plus benefits then apply online now.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk