Account Manager (Retail, FMCG, POS, Literature)
Account Manager (Retail, FMCG, POS, Literature, Digital)
The Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of monthly POS campaigns, ensuring creative quality; projects are delivered on brief, on time and in budget. In addition to the monthly campaigns, the Account Manager will work on additional POS projects ranging from colleague engagement, digital animation, literature POS and customer incentives.
The role is busy and demanding but very rewarding and will require somebody with lots of energy, a can-do attitude and an involving approach to get the job done.
The ideal candidate for this AM role will be very hands on, they will be passionate, have excellent attention to detail, be confident and engaging, and most importantly happy to roll up their sleeves as required to keep the work moving out the door.
* Build strong relationships with direct clients
* Represent the agency in a professional manner in all Client contact
* Understand the Client's marketplace
* Effective delivery of day-to-day projects
* Proactive management of timelines and budgets
* Ongoing project status information to Manager/Client
* Identify all additional revenue opportunities within existing Client base
* Motivation and contribution to positive morale of team members
* Leading by example
* Build strong relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
* Setting high standards of excellence
* The right candidate will be an Account Manager in an integrated agency environment
* At least 3 years marketing experience
* Experience of working in a below the line agency environment
* A passion for FMCG and retail sectors
* Solid consumer account experience
* Experience working with blue chip clients
* Experience of working with a creative department and suppliers
* Sound knowledge of the print and product development process
* Client contact is essential
* Financial Services experience is preferable
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.