Consumer Research and Insight Manager
Our client is one of the UKs best loved brands with a portfolio of market and category leading products and an unrivalled heritage. To cover a 12 month period of maternity leave, an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Research and Insight Manager has arisen within the market insight team.
- Align commercial and business plans to consumer, market and future trends.
- Bring the consumer to life in the business in a way that influences key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the team’s role as the objective and independent consumer experts.
- Drive the focus from data analysis towards the consumer understanding and core insights behind the data.
- Lead and coach the Insight Team to enhance capabilities and build that Insight capability towards best practice
- Align consumer research and insight objectives to deliver the Business objectives.
- Build Insight into the budget, annual and three year commercial plans, and the five year Business plans.
- Pro-actively provide the business with actionable and impactful insights and highlight opportunities, threats and future consumer and market trends.
- Build best practice approach in research and insight generation.
- Drive consistency across all business in delivery of consumer understanding.
- Manage the Insight plan and support the team in management of ad hoc Consumer research projects
- Employ rigorous and robust performance monitoring to measure ROI.
- Represent the Insights Team across all functions of Commercial and build the teams reputation as objective and independent consumer experts.
- Support all direct and indirect reports to deliver objectives and encourage them in their personal development and training plan.
You will be of graduate calibre with at least 4-6 years commercial experience, working closely with sales and marketing functions to deliver actionable recommendations. An In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, experience in developing strong consumer insights from continuous data and consumer research and embedding consumer insights into organisation at all levels in the business is essential.