Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Communications
The role of Head of Communications is based in London, and will be working closely with the Client Services Manager and on a functional basis, the Business Development Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, self-starting individual to further their career in the fast-moving, evolving media sector in one of the world`s most advanced media marketplaces.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of drafting written materials including monthly client reports, press releases, briefing notes, presentations and key messages relating to a range of activities.
- Key audiences are UK consumer and trade media, with an emphasis on TV news, radio and online.
- Providing proactive media management and guidance for relevant teams including, PR, Marketing and Social Media.
- Providing a responsive and effective press office function and a centre of knowledge and excellence on the agencies Client's news agenda, ensuring senior management is kept abreast of all media commentary relating to Clients.
- You`ll have a proven track record in public relations (preferably within a client centric company)
- An ability to work under pressure and interact well with senior management
- Strong, accurate, relevant and concise copy writing skills (preferably around media)
- High-level of awareness and knowledge of best-practice PR tools and approaches including digital.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hermione Thomas - Managing Consultant, PR
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
DL: 020 8408 7261
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.