Junior Account Executive
As a Junior Account Executive, reporting to the Account Manager, you will support the efficient and effective running of the Client Services team.
- Act as day to day contact with relevant clients efficiently responding to all queries and escalating to the Account Manager as necessary.
- Support the Account Manager in the collation and delivery of all account documentation e.g. agendas, work in progress, critical paths, activity planners.
- Proactively plan personal workload to ensure deadlines are met and work is effectively prioritised.
- Follow all Portas workflow processes and ensure that all account documentation is accurately maintained and filed for future use.
- Develop meaningful and effective relationships with junior level client teams and liaise with them as appropriate to gather necessary information and deliver projects.
- Support with client services team to deliver maximum return on investment for all clients through effective communication and efficient work processes.
- Attend and participate in strategy brainstorms.
- Have an in depth knowledge of all clients and brands using this insight to make contributions to internal meeting s and during communications with clients.
- Support the AM in planning creative resource to ensure that client expectations are met in terms of response to brief and timescale.
- Ensure that work is accurately briefed into the creative team, escalating any issues should they arise.
- Ensure the team have visibility of an up to date white board schedule for the coming week.
- Assist the AM on the project management of events & press days, ensure that events are delivered to timescale, budget and meet client expectations.
- Assist with pre and post production, including but not limited to; event set up & take down, props, design & VM, relevant administration.
- Work at events to provide general assistance and support.
- Support the Client Services interns on a daily basis giving task lists and helping them to prioritise their workload.
- Demonstrate and support the Portas values through personal behaviours.
- Work across the business to reflect the integrated nature of the agency and ensure all work is collaborative.
- Flexible and able to deliver on multiple priorities
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Great organisational skills
- Great at solving problems, resourceful
- Able to follow work processes
- Excellent written skills with good attention to detail
- Great communicator at all levels
- Good at building meaningful relationships
- Genuine awareness of and passion for retail and fashion
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
Please respond with your CV and covering letter including your responses to the following questions:
1. What do you think we do at Portas Agency?
2. What attracts you to a role in a creative agency?
3. Tell us about your favourite retailer, why do you like them?