Sorry, this job is no longer available
The candidate will need to be familiar with all relevant software packages - Indesign is the prime package, but Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator Photoshop are also used. The focus of work is on printed items, point of sale with some on line and mobile.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Creative design ability and a basic appreciation of good design
- Some previous experience in a creative artworking role, ideally working on retail based assignments
- Experience working on point of sale, catalogues and direct mail
- An interest in multimedia design with an acceptable understanding of technical hardware and software skills, primarily Indesign
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate a can do` attitude to get the job done
- Able to adapt to situations and changing priorities and flexible in terms of attitude to work
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven and pressurised working environment
- Suited to a client facing environment
- An interest in keeping up to date with the latest technical developments in the prepress environment
- Highly skilled with Indesign, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
If this is something that would be of interest for you, send over your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blue Skies
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.