Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Account Manager - Global Business Consultancy – Central London circa £30k
About the Agency
The agency is a global strategy, partnerships and innovation business consultancy that specialise in all disciplines in sports and entertainment. They are doing a superb job in obtaining new business and are growing rapidly so now is the perfect time to join.
The services they offer includes sponsorship and partnership marketing, strategy and event planning, engagement and customer interaction, Digital and Mobile innovation, specialised media and planning and buying.
The SEO Account Manager Role
The SEO Account Manager is required to work in house across a number of the businesses within the group to define an SEO strategy to drive traffic/revenue to the sites. There will be some community management involved (looking across at other key blogs and forums in terms of driving traffic back).
As the SEO Account Manager, you'll need to have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role / experience having worked in a digital agency as an Account Manager and have worked within SEO for at least a year.
Responsibilities of the SEO Account Manager Role
Day to day:
- Conduct SEO audits and write requirements that focus on short term and long term solutions
- Consult other Managers on SEO best practices to guide product plans including site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features
- Test any new developed features/websites to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with other teams to drive SEO & Social in content creation and content programming
- Work with the other teams to drive Social engagements and encourage interactions beyond just content consumption
- Optimize for traditional search as well as for universal search, social search, mobile search, video search, image search and more
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
- Monitor and advise on SEO and Social key metrics to measure initiatives and daily performance
- Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution
- Survey marketplace for similar approaches and SEO tactics and evaluate how we might do things better / differently or leverage successful techniques where they exist
Skill Requirements for the SEO Account Manager Role
- Any knowledge of html or other web technologies would be useful but isn’t essential
- An analytical thinker with good communication skills is required!
- Understanding of the search engine industry and SEO best practices
- Active user of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, etc.
Location: Based in South London within a 5 minute walk from the nearest tube station.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
Please contact me by email: email@example.com or Mobile: 07815 627734
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/