Working with big name clients. Managing projects from pre-pitch to delivery. Working with the whole team to pull together quality productions. It’s all in a day’s work for our Account Managers. So is putting the customer first, keeping an eye on the financials and juggling multiple projects without breaking a sweat. You’ll be building relationships with clients, learning what makes their business tick and discovering ways to make film work for them. You’ll also adept at project managing, setting expectations, helping to produce films and animations, negotiating with suppliers and influencing our team. We’re looking for a real people person – someone who can manage relationships and keep clients coming back for more, and whose talent is backed up by solid referrals.
We specialise in video and animation for corporate, consumer and employer communications. In six years we’ve produced over 2,000 videos, won a series of awards and made a lot of clients very happy. Our secret? We do things a little bit differently from everyone else.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
- 06 February 2013
- 22 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)