Producer/Developer - Apps & Web
Dynamic, diverse and highly successful business. Great working environment, growth with the aim for 'best in class' in all they do!
- Focus on designing and implementing digital offerings for tablet and smartphone apps.
- Also custom microsite development and CSS management for all group sites.
- Manage the CSS for all core brands, including testing new designs.
- Help skill up brand teams on emerging platforms.
- Research NPD ideas and technologies, take new ideas into product form and launch them!
- 2 or more years experience working in a development and/or production role
- Technically oriented degree
- Passionately technically minded with a love of new technologies and platforms.
- Truly dynamic & confident team player.
- Comfortable working with individuals across cross-functional teams.
- Practical, resourceful, proactive and results-orientated.
- Adept around CMS.
- Experience with Visio and wireframing.
- Also strong understanding of HTML5 capabilities when applied to tablet apps.
- Strong sense of usability and design as it applies to all digital platforms.
- Strong analytical, with problem-solving & planning skills.
- Comfortable working with external suppliers and partners.
If you are this person please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Media Owner jobs in London (Central)