Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Manager - big budget media agency!
This is a great chance to work for a company that is going somewhere fast and bring your enviable search experience to the fore. Your role will be to develop the search offering for the EMEA office based in London which is why PPC knowledge across strategy and activation is necessary. This role is quite client-facing therefore the right experience coupled with confidence and assertiveness will ensure that you get an interview.
- Work alongside the Search Director to expand and improve the agency's search offering
- Be involved in business strategies to implement an SEO offering worldwide
- Pursue new business PPC opportunities offering this to both existing and potential clients
- Management of SEO campaigns for clients including day to day responsibilities
- Proactively up-sell at the right opportunities
- Search best practice experience
- Media agency side experience
- Management experience
- A proven track record of maintaining accounts
- Google Adwords Qualified
- You must be highly communicative and engaging by nature
If you are interested - let's hurry up and get a coffee in the diary!