Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Executive
A global publishing company, with offices in New York and Sydney, is looking for a talented Social Media Executive to join the Digital and Communications team in our London office.
An idea focussed, creative thinker, with outstanding analytical and communication skills, this is a wide and varied role, working across our imprints and many author brands which include Carol Ann Duffy, Lord Sugar, Jon Ronson, Julia Donaldson and Peter James.
A core member of an award-winning team this role offers the opportunity to shape the future of our digital communications strategy, and work on some truly exciting brands.
Day-to-day you’ll be planning, delivering, and evaluating social media campaigns. A digital native that lives and breathes social, you’ll work across our Communications department developing ideas to build and drive engagement across our owned platforms and author brands, gathering insight and disseminating through the wider business to optimise all activity. Working with the in-house team you’ll come up with compelling content to post across our social media properties.
Experience ideally from a marketing, advertising or agency background
- Proven experience in a client facing social media focused role with a major brand
- Knowledge of how to leverage a network of social media entities to boost exposure and engagement with fans
- A deep and thorough understanding of and expertise in platforms including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Proven analytical and reporting skills, ability to condense reports into actionable recommendations for wider marketing team
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM including basic keyword research
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter confirming your current salary and quoting reference PAN/007/13 via our online recruitment site by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
Closing date: 13th February 2013