Our client is a management consultancy for the entertainment, music, sport, comedy and literary sectors, working across all channels to promote and manage their clients.
They are looking for a talented In House Designer to come on board and be the lead creative on all significant marketing presentations to brands, retailers, talent, rights holders, broadcasters and agencies - creating high impact presentations to win business, and developing marketing solutions and major creative ideas to pitch to major brands and decision makers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Create high impact marketing pitch presentations (and be part of the brainstorm process) to senior decision makers at brands, retailers, rights holders, broadcasters, advertisers and media agencies - orientated around our elite talent in Music, Entertainment, Sport, Comedy, Literary and Specialist
- Create high impact brand strategy presentations to elite JGG Music, Sport, Specialist or Entertainment talent
- Offer ideas/insight around presenting marketing proposals to brands or 3rd parties, that will maximise impact and help win business
- Take part in creative brainstorming process where appropriate around marketing strategies and opportunities
- Cost up, and facilitate experiential or visual aids to support a presentation process or event, aimed at winning business from major brands or 3rd parties
- Create or oversee creation of Style Guides or Mood Boards for major talent licensing or brand ventures
For this role, it is essential that you have previous design experience and a portfolio of work to support this, particularly in the field of presentations. Design should be sharp, modern, clean with creative flair. Please ensure work included in your portfolio is recent.
You will need to be a stand out creator of tailored presentation/pitch assets, with significant experience at the top level pitching to major brands for major high billing agencies and be an expert designer, highly creative and intuitive in translating a proposal/concept into visual form, and presenting to win business.
You will need a strong passion for brands and marketing, and pitching innovative ideas and have a can do attitude to all projects. You will be highly proficient with all stills, video, audio and live presentation formats.
Also, a strong network of contacts within Experiential, Design & Video agencies is advantageous.
If you tick all the boxes and would like to work for a company that values it's employees then please send your CV and portfolio asap.
Please note that only applications with portfolio's will be considered.
Also, only successful candidates will be contacted due to the large volume of applications that we receive.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Agency jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design PR Agency jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Client Side / In-house jobs in South East England
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in South East England