Group Marketing Communications Manager
Interested in working across all marketing activities of this global B2B organisation and making your mark in a continuously growing global organisation? If you have an excellent track record of devising and managing B2B marketing strategies and activities and are happy to work North East of London then this role of Group Marketing Communications Manager might be the perfect next move.
This global market leader is looking to strengthen their marketing and brand.
The marketing team of this leading global organisation is set up like an internal 'creative agency'. They have created a new role to strengthen their marketing and brand activities.
This role will involve
- the design and roll out of the B2B marketing strategy and brand communications
- overseeing PR and social media
- management of the marketing collateral
- extensive stakeholder management with counter parts in the local market
To be shortlisted for the role of Group Marketing Communications Manager you must have
- extensive track record of developing and implementing allround B2B marketing communications strategies including evaluation
- strong experience in PR and digital and social media communications
- outstanding writing skills (online and offline)
If this role sounds like you then apply straight away.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - For a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk