Sorry, this job is no longer available
MARKETING MANAGER - CONFERENCES/EXHIBITIONS - £35K - 9 months
Recently created communications team within an award winning central London event company. They are a subsidiary of a large well-established not-for-profit organisation working in collaboration with government representatives and policy makers, education providers, industry bodies and funding agencies. The event company deliver high profile exhibitions, competitions, awards, conferences and interactive showcase events to a wide and varied audience.
Working within the Marketing Communications Team you will be planning, managing and controlling effective integrated marketing campaigns that lead to the success of this hugely exciting exhibition.
- Plan and manage marketing activities to help achieve commercial objectives for the event
- Plan and manage the marketing activity that supports the recruitment and retention of volunteers for the event.
- Delivering direct marketing campaigns, display material, web content and sales support collateral.
- Overall responsibility for planning, managing and evaluating communications to various stakeholders including investors, sponsors and volunteers
- Provide strategic marketing communications advice and support to internal colleagues
- Plan and manage the writing, design and production and delivery of marketing communications.
- Project, time and budget management
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Event Marketing Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, be used to working on and running effective multiple marketing campaigns including digital, at any one time. They will need to be able to map a desired customer journey for a diverse range of audiences and plan the marketing communications to support the journey. A creative thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills who also possesses strong financial business acumen. It's an advantage if you have some knowledge of the challenges working in a not for profit environment.
This is an amazing opening for an exceptionally talented Event Marketing Manager who would enjoy working with a great team on one of the best shows around! To apply please click the 'apply now' button.