Account Manager - Berkshire - Up to £30k plus bonus
Account Manager – Experiential Agency – Berkshire- up to £30k plus bonus
Successful, independent, agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a thriving team and work on a very well known FMCG experiential account. This Account Manager role has been created as a result of growing existing business and new account opportunities.
About the Agency
The agency works across all experiential disciplines including, field marketing, in-store marketing, sampling, demonstrations, roadshows and events. They are one of the Top UK field marketing experiential agencies.
The agency continues to grow and grow year upon year, they are now 60+ people strong and are still expanding. The agency is down to earth with a nice family feel to the team. There are a lot of lovely personalities within the agency so if you like socializing there is always something to do on the social calendar.
Account Manager Role
As part of the firm's continued expansion they require an experienced and driven Account Manager to interface with key clients and manage a variety of campaigns. Previous experience within the marketing / experiential sector is essential. Candidates will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, a proven track record in account management. Specific training will be given.
The ideal Account Manager will have 2-3 year's experience within the experiential sector, managing budgets, and would have previously worked on a large FMCG account and have exceptional client facing experience.
You must be a team player and equally adept at working independently and proactively. You must have the confidence to contribute effectively to key client and internal meetings and be willing and able to express an opinion/voice of your own and most importantly don’t be afraid to show your personality.
The team is looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about experiential marketing and someone who is highly organised and can manage logistics and deal with clients effectively. They are looking for a strong leader and someone who can also manage the junior members of the team.
Day to day Account Manager Role
- The role involves taking FMCG brands to shopping centres, in-store, festivals, events and road shows
- You will work closely with the creative team in developing creative concepts, you must have previous experience with briefing creative’s and understanding the creative / print processes
- Liaising & briefing production / print suppliers
- Oversee the build / production of the various experiential elements
- Recruit Event Managers and Brand Ambassadors for various campaigns and manage all staffing issues as they arise.
- You must have a strong logistics understanding and be able to think quickly on your feet when problems occur
- Managing campaign profitability margins
Essential skills for the Account Manager Role
The ideal Account Manager will have excellent client liaisons / communication skills and be able to build rapport quickly with people in the agency and the staff / event manager you work with.
You will be experienced in all aspects of campaign management including developing and writing briefs, trafficking jobs through the agency and financial responsibility. Also, manage processes, client budgets and tight deadlines.
You will also be used to working proactively and independently to drive campaigns forwards and be solution-orientated.
The Account Manager package
You will be located at an easy commuting area from London / in the Berkshire region. Salary is up to £30k depending on experience. Plus a performance related bonus scheme paid on a quarterly basis, plus use of gym and pension scheme
Excellent role, excellent agency. Account Managers please send us your CV today!
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
Please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 07815 627734
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire