Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key Account Manager, PPC
An innovative specialised PPC marketing agency and SaaS provider require an exceptional Key Account Manager. This entrepreneurial and exciting role is to lead and develop their new London office and blue chip clients.
Our international fast growing client, crealytics, are offering this once in a lifetime opportunity to take control of their London office.
This autonomous role is to work with Blue Chip clients with a groundbreaking SaaS solution.The Key Account Manager will be expected to build up the London office for crealytics. Initially and thereafter you will take care of their Key Account in the UK which is a high profile, leading Online Fashion Retailer. As the Key Account Manager you will be the most important interface to customers and the figurehead of crealytics London.
Key Account Manager responsibilities;
• Overseeing your accounts with agency businesses and evaluating the effectiveness of crealytics customer campaigns
• Professional demeanour, superior communication skills and enough confidence and experience to handle one of the UK's major fashion retailers
• Personally deal with crealytics London support requests, be they in writing or by telephone, for all your accounts
• Eventually target Top 100 retailers with their SaaS solution
• Feed crealytics' distribution, marketing, product development, campaign management and accounting departments with your market research
Who we're looking for
The crealytics Key Account Manager profile;
• Academic qualification or well-grounded workplace experience in customer support or project management
• Strong experience in online marketing, especially PPC an affinity for online work as required
• As well as being practiced in the art, you should also enjoy dealing with customers. You must be able to communicate effectively fluently in English
• Highly customer-orientated, empathetic and able to find solutions
• Proficient and comfortable working with Excel and enjoy conducting analytical evaluations
• Extremely motivated, business-orientated way of thinking and a healthy slice of good humour
About our client
crealytics in conjunction with camato, www.camato.co.uk, offers a unique Software as a Service Solution, which enables large eCommerce companies to create first-class AdWords campaigns. More than 100,000 Keywords and Ads are converted into advertising campaigns with a high qualitive value and posted online, with just a click of a button.
crealytics is one of Germany's top-rated PPC marketing, advertising and PR agencies when it comes to employee satisfaction. They are an agile team with flat hierarchy, swift decision-making routes and offer the possibility to put your own stamp on crealytics London.
crealytics also offer a unique software product coupled with a successful range of services which manage to excite their customers - and them - on a daily basis. This is a challenging and rewarding task with one of the drivers of innovation within the online marketing branch.
The Key Account Manager will have the ability to individually organise their time between their offices in London, Berlin and Passau - as well as an excellent working environment.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBB13283446Z