Sorry, this job is no longer available
SQL Server Analyst / Developer
We are actively recruiting for a Contract SQL Analyst/Developer for our leading client in Dorset.
Located in offices near some of the most attractive parts of the UK, our client is one of the most well established organisations in the local area. This role sits within the IT team that deliver a top class service across the organisation. Due to the evolving technical landscape, my client is seeking a SQL Analyst / Developer to assist in the development of SQL-based reporting capabilities that are essential to the smooth running of the organisation.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Development of SSRS reports and dashboards.
- Develop SQL Databases for static and OLAP cube reporting.
- Creation of Infopath forms and Sharepoint libraries.
- Creation on SSIS / SSAS packages for data cleansing and integration.
- Creation of data extraction mechanisms.
- Support of SQL databases and reports across the group.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- SQL 2005 / 2008 development skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to develop on existing skill base.
- Experience of .net and Sharepoint would be beneficial as would experience of SSRS, SSAS and SSIS however there will be the opportunity to develop these skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in IT within a well-established and diverse organisation. Please apply now for a further discussion about this role.