Sorry, this job is no longer available
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER | Global Agency- SHOPPER | up to £37k
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER | Global Agency- SHOPPER | up to £37k | JP1301
GLOBAL BRAND ACTIVATION AGENCY in Central London is looking for a solid SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER, with a strong SHOPPER MARKETING background and proven AGENCY experience.
- Solid agency experience at Senior Account Manager level
- Proven leadership skills
- Management of Account Executives/Senior Account Executives including effective delegation and utilisation of teams
- Diverse account background with experience in delivering large scale global projects, including global toolkits
- Solid understanding of shopper marketing
- Sharp on detail, highly organised and happy to work in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to manage multiple projects, across multiple brands at Senior Account Manager level
- Copes well under pressure with the ability to forward plan and balance your workload
- Working with exciting FMCG and drinks accounts – big names that you’ll be excited to work on!
- Exceptional management of complex projects (UK and Global), with a focus on developing strong client and agency relationships. Acts as the key person in integration with other agencies
- Responsible for tight financial management across all projects; taking responsibility for estimating, reconciling, billing, PO’s, including involvement in revenue and resource forecasting
- Development of thorough and thought through client proposals / responses, supported by Account Director and Business Director
- Assist Account Director and Business Director, participating in strategic planning and recommendations, co-ordinating implementation of projects
- Ensure all departments are provided with clear and comprehensive briefs, and ensuring all procedures are followed at all times
- Effectively manage SAE/AE’s within the team
- Work closely with traffic/production and the digital team to ensure that all creative work, cost estimates and production are delivered on time so that all work is delivered on time and on budget
- To identify incremental opportunities and work alongside Account Director and Business Director in securing them
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and you tick the boxes then we would love to hear from you. So what are you waiting for???
And one last thing ….if this role isn’t quite right for you then please send me your CV or get in touch anyway as I'm always on the lookout for good people. From contract and freelance to permanent with roles covering all areas of the integrated space - Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion, Digital, Experiential and Sponsorship. Roles include Account Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Junior Account Director, Account Director, Senior Account Director, Group Account Director and Planners.