Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic and fun loving design agency is on the lookout for a Traffic Manager to join their agency and ensure all work is trafficked through the studio on time and to budget.
This is a great role for someone with experience of managing projects, to really step in to the driving seat and manage a whole studio on your own.
As Traffic Manager for this agency, you will take ownership of the agency`s workload and ensure the smooth trafficking of work throughout the agency by liaising with relevant individuals.
The Traffic Manager will monitor all live jobs, chase where necessary and ensure workload is clearly communicated to all departments. As Traffic Manager, you should be the hub for workload for the agency.
In more detail, the Traffic Manager role will consist of:
- Creating the weekly workload report
- Chasing briefs from the account handling team, discussing creative briefs with the CD and then discussing timings and budgets on those briefs
- Work closely with the CD to ensure that each creative brief goes to the right individuals and ensures integration from the start of a project
- Ensure quality control of creative work at all stages i.e. approvals by CD and then making sure the sign off process has been followed for all artworks
- Being responsible for the smooth workflow and deal with issues appropriately
- Ensuring all creative briefs are completed on time and to budget
- Liaising with printers and other third party suppliers when needed
- Work with team members to provide solutions to issues within the internal agency team
This truly is a great role for someone looking to take that next step up in their career and join a lovely bunch of people and a highly creative and fun agency.
Someone that relishes the challenge of being the only traffic manager in an extremely busy studio. Someone that can stand up for themselves to ensure the studio runs smoothly, but in a friendly and motivational way.
If you are interested and want to learn more, please send through your CV today!
Traffic Manager, up to £28,000, Design Agency, Birmingham, Permanent
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.