Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director- Central London- £40k
An extremely well run agency, with some brilliant talent in all levels of managerial responsibility
The culture here is inclusive, clever and fun.
They look after their people extremely well and offer benefits that most other agencies do not.
It is a friendly welcoming media agency with a staff retention rate that is quite extraordinary!
We are looking for a Digital Account Director who will be responsible for contributing to ideas and communications strategies that will change consumer behaviour and help shape the success of the business.
Managing the delivery teams, ensuring inputs (briefs) and outputs (plans) are of the highest standard and to deadline.
Repsonsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning- Provide thought leadership and help grow digital activity
- Show understanding of client business and role of online in delivering objectives
- Relationships: Work with Strategy and performance and brand experience unit to develop, create and execute remarkable ideas for our clients
The Digital Account Manager MUST have:
- An extremely strong background in a digital agency and must have proven experience in developing excellent digital solutions
- Experience across all digital channels as Display, Affilitiates, PPC, SEO , Social and Mobile.
- Ability to manage team of individuals & display strong strategic direction
- Understanding and application of TGI.net, ComScore, Hitwise and other digital market leading systems
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.