Associate Director- Central London- £60k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
We are looking for an associate director will be responsible for providing strategic leadership across one or more clients and ensuring client satisfaction through effective client management and team activation. Business Leads will drive existing client relationships by promoting deeper client engagement and ultimately growing existing client revenue.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
Providing strategic leadership, growing existing business, ensuring client satisfaction:
- Demonstrate leadership with clients by developing and presenting client industry/market research findings, search trends, benchmarking and other pertinent information
- Lead quarterly planning process: Translation of client objectives into an overarching strategy
- Identify, develop, present and transition new client opportunities that solve client problems and advance their business
- Establish and maintain a management framework that allows for visibility into account team performance on client(s)
The Associate Director MUST have/be:
- 4+ years search marketing experience and/or interactive advertising space.
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Have a deep understanding of the interactive marketing landscape
- Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.