Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Understand needs of current clients as well as those clients who have the potential for future growth. Identify market and competitive trends that are impacting segment customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business.
* Develop programs for the segment and work with corporate marketing and cross business marketing colleagues to execute marketing plans.
* Identify segment opportunities, value proposition, product positioning and marketing programs to differentiate from the competition and drive revenue growth.
* Leverage internal and external resources to deliver compelling integrated marketing programs that include online and offline collateral, advertising, PR, sales tool kits and training.
* Develop a process to gather and communicate appropriate competitive intelligence to support the drive of the strategy development.
* Full mix marketing experience which must include campaigns, direct marketing, writing copy/web content and events, gained within the financial services sector.
* Marketing planning and project planning expertise.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.