Sorry, this job is no longer available
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a leading leisure business with an impressive portfolio of noticeable brands. Due to continued expansion and investment into the digital marketing team, an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager has arisen.
The key remit of the role is to be responsible for devising and implementing a brand aligned digital strategy across web platforms. You will ensure the highest possible ROI from a variety of digital campaigns and web platforms.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Develop website strategies for the each brand within the portfolio to maximise online potential
- Work with the UX team to develop testing strategies to improve online conversion
- Develop the conversion point for consumers through enhanced customer engagement on and off site and the build of additional sites
- Develop and manage general user improvements through onsite development and web analytics
- Development of the online customer acquisition channel; PPC, SEO, display advertising, affiliates
- Tracking and analysis of campaign and site activity in order to improve ROI
- Working with the eCRM Manager to deliver best practise e-communications through email and social media
- Accountability for a considerable digital marketing budget
- Lead and manage a team of 2 people
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced ecommerce and digital marketing professional to work with one of the largest leisure brands in the UK. The successful candidate must have experience gained in a consumer setting and will have a proven track record in ecommerce and digital marketing.
If you are interested, and would like more information, please attach your CV.