Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Designer:(Web Creative, UX, IA, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Digital Designer (Web Creative, UX, IA, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, iPad, Mobile Apps, Banner Ads, Email, Social Media)
One of the UK's leading creative agencies is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Designer to join their dynamic and awarding winning studio. Working alongside other highly talented creative's on a range of exciting projects spanning web, mobile and tablet, you will utilise your skills to help create sophisticated solutions for clients.
The ideal candidate will be a talented, proven and successful creative who is now looking for a fresh opportunity to really challenge them in a successful agency. You'll need all the usual software skills, know how to interpret wireframes and have portfolio of exciting samples that showcase your creative range.
Working within the Creative department, you will be working with other digital specialists on a range of projects including the design of websites, iPad and mobile apps, banner ads and e-mail campaigns.
* Collaborate with other creative's and help create interactive ideas to respond to client briefs
* A keen awareness of trends and what's happening in the world around you
* Gain an understanding of the creative strategy in order to produce relevant digital design solutions
* Develop digital design concepts through to initial designs following approval of wireframes
* Work with Front-end Developers to bring designs to life
* Demonstrate a good understanding of the business needs of clients, so that you can propose appropriate digital design solutions
* Hands-on digital design experience, working on commercial projects in a digital or integrated agency setting
* Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography and composition
* An awareness of contemporary digital trends: web design, mobile, social etc.
* Experience in designing for web, mobile interfaces, social platforms, ecommerce, flash and rich media banner advertising
* Good understanding of web design best practice including usability and accessibility compliance standards
* A good grasp of UX and IA
* Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and an understanding of HTML and CSS
*** Applications should include a portfolio of related samples along with a summary of your requirements and availability details ***