Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive - Experiential Marketing - £24-26k + benefits
Based full time in Ascot in Berkshire. Would you like to join a growing, vibrant business specialising in experiential marketing and social media? We create eye-catching experiences that get brands noticed and we have created award-winning campaigns for clients across sectors including drinks, cosmetics, retail, clothing, technology with a long and happy list of clients with instantly recognisable names.
The Basics for this Role:
- General project administration
- Project sourcing
- Reporting and data collection
- Third party management - vehicles, logistics, sites, brand ambassadors and answering queries from those off site i.e. event managers and staff
- Checking out locations, mystery shopping etc
You need to be an excellent communicator and troubleshooter with a great attitude, flexibility and capability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. As well as our database, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are used daily.
You will need to ensure you are polite, fair and professional at all times. You will need to prioritise your workload, produce high quality work for tight deadlines, have excellent attention to detail logistically as well as excellent literacy and numeracy skills. You must work on your own initiative with limited supervision and work extra hours as required by the demands of the job.
- Relevant (2 years +) experience in a marketing focused role (marketing, marketing agency etc)
- Degree Education - preference for subject related or relevant to PR, Marketing or communications
- Outstanding communications (written and verbal) and highly numerate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A 'can do' and committed work ethic and desire for you AND the business to achieve successes whilst delivering the BEST to our customers
- Good skills with MS Office - used daily
Be as 'creative's as you like but your application should be in writing on email explaining why YOU ARE THE ONE FOR US to our exclusive retained HR & Recruitment consultant - no agencies please.