Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in traffic &revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage key marketing channels including: affiliate marketing, email marketing, cooperative marketing, advertising, social media& B2B marketing.
- Liaison with Central Digital Marketing Team for development of SEO & PPC campaigns.
- Liaison with other external agencies for management and reporting on relevant campaigns.
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels.
- Research, identify and implement new traffic generating and customer acquisition opportunities.
- Ongoing planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities.
- Management & development of the Marketing Assistant.
- Demonstrated ability to create campaigns that generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention, and increase sales revenue.
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Results driven - focus on revenue and traffic growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative, energetic and self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- You must be structured and at the same time be able to work at a fast pace.
- You must thrive in a highly dynamic environment where the emphasis is on independence and accountability.
- Degree Educated
The UK office for this Fashion Retail brand is fast paced, with a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere and look for a candidate to work alongside motivated, energetic and creative individuals.
£35,000 to £38,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13284018
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.