Senior Online Merchandiser
Senior Online Merchandiser, London, up to £45k plus £7k travel allowance, bonus and benefits
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Online Merchandiser to work for this top travel company. Deliver an award-winning campaign programme, drive results for the business and really make your mark.
Senior Online Merchandiser – The role
- You will be responsible for the strategy, selection, localisation and content of value-add deals across point of sales.
- You will review and analyse test results to highlight campaign improvement areas and ensure continuous business improvement.
- Source deals and offers to merchandise for the value add programme and manage the campaigns through placement, approvals, timelines and delivery.
Senior Online Merchandiser – Skills and experience
- You’ll be dedicated to improving the customer experience through relevant and valuable promotions
- You’ll have a strong analytical mind set with a passion for data and problem solving
- As a strong project manager with good communication, negotiation and collaboration skills that engender trust and inspire action
In return, you’ll be rewarded highly by working for one of the most profitable brands within this global company in the travel industry, with genuine staff discounts, a fantastic benefits package and great career prospects.
This great Senior Online Merchandiser role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in client side roles, so if this Senior Online Merchandiser role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Luxury Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Travel & Tourism jobs in London (Central)