Sorry, this job is no longer available
Associate programme director
This digital agency is renowned for its creativity, innovative digital projects and reputation as a company which really look after its staff. Your role will be highly visible within the group and you will be recognized for your attitude and high work standards, most importantly though, your opinion and contributions WILL count as the agency operates a flat structure where senior people will listen.
They agency is looking for someone who oozes digital talent and expertise with an unswerving commitment to excellence!
It's a very hands-on role with between 10-15 projects to manage at any one time, ensuring all commitments can be met. You will also have the freedom to run with briefs straight from the off without having to be handheld so initiative and autonomy are key!
Key responsibilities for the project manager are:
- day to day management and delivery of your accounts
- client facing from the start - understanding the briefs and getting under your clients skin
- working as the lynch pin in the agency - working closely with all departments and understanding their processes to ensure timely delivery (creative, tech, strategy etc)
Key skills needed:
- at least 3 years experience in a digital agency, you'll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients at all levels
- experience within a respected digital agency, ideally in a campaign orientated environment.
- good understanding of digital comms
- excellent communication and people skills
if you are interested then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org