Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a leading specialist consumer services provider with a strong brand presence in the UK. Their business is hugely profitable and as part of a wider expansion programme they are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive new customer acquisition and retention.
* Develop the acquisition and retention strategy to successfully attract and retain online customers.
* Implement our online acquisition and retention strategy, working with internal teams to successfully delivery key activities.
* Conduct review of existing processes and propose strategic changes to increase customer acquisition, return on ad spend, conversion, basket value and customer retention.
* Establish a segmented approach to email marketing that improves customer engagement, and effectively targets each segment to increase sales.
* Deliver an effective email marketing strategy that will drive increased visits to the website, build awareness of new services and propositions and encourage multichannel participation
* Review and refine our email welcome programme so that it promotes key and targeted messages to our customers.
* Ensure the Affiliate programme is optimised, reviewing and negotiating improved terms with suppliers.
* Review current Social media activity with a view to driving engagement with customers.
* Review online marketing trends with a 'test and learn' approach towards the latest technology/applications/media opportunities.
You should be a hands-on digital expert with extensive experience across all online marketing channels but specifically PPC, SEO, email & eCRM, Affiliates and Social media. You will demonstrate a proven track record of successfully driving increased traffic to a website and retaining existing customers and be used to handling budgets and digital agencies. An effective and influential communicator you will be comfortable liaising with senior management and reporting on performance.
We will accept candidate CVs from any consumer orientated background, but ideally those who have experience gained from the retail sector.
Position: Senior Online Marketing Manager
Salary: £50-60K + benefits
Location: North London
Contact: Charlie Allen
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!