Content/Community Manager - Digital - SEO - London
Content & Community Manager, £28k - £32k
Do you love digital media? Do you have a passion for writing, journalism or blogging? A digital research agency are looking for an engaging Content & Community Manager to write content and material on digital media, including SEO, PPC, social media and advertising trends.
If you love to write and have a good knowledge of online marketing techniques then my client would love to hear from you now. The agency, a leader in search marketing since the turn of the millennium is looking for a passionate writer or journalist to join their team.
This community engagement role will blog and write across a number of channels and represent the agency by keeping up to date with all the latest trends in social media and SEO.
The ideal candidate will have a great knowledge and passion for all things digital with experience of writing about social media, SEO, PPC or digital advertising.
· A love for all things digital
· Experience of writing content or administering a website
· A good understanding of social media and SEO
· Excellent written communication skills
· A desire to work in a collaborative environment
The company offer an outstanding package and training programme to all of their staff, including:
· Central London offices
· 23 days holiday
· Free lunch Friday
· Office hours beginning at 09:30
· Free fruit and snacks in the office
· 15 people in a very relaxed office environment
· Company away days
· Salary up to £34k + Bonus (Circa £30k)
· Immediate start following a two stage interview process
This content and community engagement role would work with the agency’s clients to keep them up to date on news from across the digital industry. The successful candidate would be given all the tools and opportunities to become a digital media expert. The company are the go to authority on SEO, PPC and social media and this position offers excellent progression for an ambitious candidate.
If this sounds like it could be the right role you then please contact me now on 0207 347 5352 or email Tom at email@example.com. If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but feel you have skills in other areas of digital than please do still get in touch as we are recruiting for a number of roles.
More jobs like this
- Consultant Digital Product Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Consultant Digital Product Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Consultant Digital Product Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Consultant Digital Product Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Consultant Digital Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)