Sorry, this job is no longer available
Campaign Manager/ Campaign Optimiser
Our client are a Real Time Bidding (RTB) trading desk who use their proprietary technology to trade media across the Publishers, DSPs, Ad Networks and Media Agencies.
The role with be a mix of campaign management and optimisation. This is a role with someone who is perhaps looking for their second job in digital media with 18 mths - 2 years experience.
You will be great with numbers and analytical and with some experience in one or more of adtech, ad ops, campaign management, planning/buying, or display account management.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Demonstrable online advertising experience - DSP/network or Exchange experience vital
· University degree with 2+ years' experience in the online marketing /ad serving industry
· Use creative thinking to help meet campaign objectives
· Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Manage final campaign strategy/setup and campaign launch
· Provide optimisation analysis to account management team
· Ensure full delivery of advertising campaigns
· Analyse campaign performance and delivery
· Provide monthly and quarterly campaign reporting and analysis
· Function as the Operations expert to clients