£25,000 - £35,000, plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to grow their career within this creatively led, full service integrated agency based in Surrey.
We are a close-knit team so our Account Managers have total responsibility for planning and running innovative campaigns for high-profile clients.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of account handling: from new business meetings and pitching to account development, creative briefing, project delivery, client liaison to managing suppliers.
• be responsible for the day-to-day client relationship, with a specific focus on delivering exemplary service to clients across design, event, travel and incentive solutions
• coordinate, manage and brief internal stakeholder and the account team
• manage budgets, ensuring profitability of the accounts and value for clients
• support new business activity by assisting the Account Director in pitches, new business research and meetings, and identifying opportunities within existing accounts
You must have integrated marketing experience – at least some of it agency side – and be insightful, resourceful and, above all, willing to go the extra mile for your client. In addition you will be numerate, creative and have excellent communication skills.
If you want to join an agency where your role will be varied, your contribution valued and your success rewarded, send your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the Apply Now button. Please quote reference number 7585/1br
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Event Management Agency jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Event Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Event Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Event Management Integrated Agency jobs in Surrey
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Event Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in Surrey