Do you want to work in sport and change people’s lives?
BADMINTON England is seeking a person with customer insight and performance measurement skills to play a key part growing the number of people that play the 6th largest participation sport in England. We would welcome applications from people with proven experience in the commercial or public sector, or from an agency background, who wish to join our fast-evolving organisation:
The successful candidate will have excellent quantitative research skills, ideally with qualitative experience, and will need to be:
- Committed to putting the customer at the centre of everything that we do
- Experienced in developing and implementing customer insight and performance measurement systems
- Able to communicate complex information to internal staff and external stakeholders
- Experienced in analysing and interpreting data
- Able to lead projects and contribute to the leadership of a highly motivated team working at pace in the sports development sector
Based at the National Badminton Centre, Milton Keynes, BADMINTON England is the National Governing Body for the Olympic sport of badminton and is going through nothing short of a revolutionary change as we embark on one of the most exciting times in the history of our game. Our vision is to:
“Consistently develop Olympic champions and get the nation playing badminton”
We are a membership organisation with c. 80,000 members and we receive considerable funding through Sport England and UK Sport in addition to membership and commercial revenue. We are a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and our monies are invested into the development of the sport. To see all that we do, visit our website.
This is a Grade 5 role offering a salary from c £35,000 - £40,000 plus pension, and other benefits. Further information about the job and how to apply can be found by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
For an informal discussion regarding this position please contact George Wood, Director of Development on 01908 268400 or 07825 094721.
The closing date for applications is 10 am Monday 25th February 2013. Interviews will take place on Friday 1st March 2013