Sorry, this job is no longer available
You will be involved in managing a key vertical service offering for our client and will be responsible for the direct communication channels (print advertising, mailers, websites, PR, etc.) and for developing materials to support the business development process, influence of key opinion leaders and contact with 'customers'. Other roles will include preparing for key meetings and congresses and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders internally, throughout the industry & the wider NHS.
Purpose of the Position:
To fully develop these key service offerings and maximise their potential to existing and new customer groups.
To review the market and competitors and identify unmet customer needs and opportunities for new products/support materials.
To increase both the visibility & take up of the full product offering by all customers
To ensure that our client provide their customers (internal and external) with the highest standard of support
To work with the Management team on the strategic plans for the various service offerings & projects
Portfolio management and Marketing planning
* Construct a flexible marketing plan
* Review existing products and market and make recommendations for improvements/service offerings/market penetration
* Work with agencies to develop high quality campaigns that can be applied to multiple communication channels.
* Put together a communication plan to ensure appropriate levels of customer contact via direct mail, e-mail and advertising
* Review and book appropriate advertising space to receive the best possible return on investment
Internal Relationships and Team working
* Develop a full understanding of the key internal stakeholders & key opinion leaders
* Develop and sustain good relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Effective utilisation of internal resources to ultimately achieve organisational goals.
* Share ideas, solutions and practices as well as challenges with team members.
Skills Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of marketing gained within the healthcare services and/or NHS environment
* Budgetary & man management skills are essential
* Strong communicator and experience of managing multiple internal & external stakeholders effectively
* Ability to manage the demands of a portfolio of products & associated projects
* Capable of analysing and utilising data.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team and to take ownership and accountability of results.