Senior Marketing Executive
|Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side|
|Sector - Publishing, B2B|
|Specialism - Copywriting, Digital, CRM|
|Salary - Depending on experience|
Business Type - Agency, In-house / Client-side
Sector - Publishing, B2B
Specialism - Copywriting, Digital, CRM
Salary - Depending on experience
With a range of magazines and websites for professionals across many sectors, Haymarket’s Recruitment portfolio is one of the largest in the UK and attracts several hundred thousand unique users every month.
An opportunity has arisen for a commercially-minded, innovative B2B marketing professional to join us as a Senior Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for the client marketing of Haymarket Media Group's portfolio of specialist job sites.
Working across all of our 15 specialist recruitment sites, which represent (amongst others) Brand Republic, PRWeek, Third Sector, Nursery World and People Management, you will work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop, implement and manage promotional activity in support of annual Sales revenue targets.
Working with the Marketing Manager your marketing plans will co-ordinate marketing activity from strategy through to concept, production, delivery and measurement.
This is a challenging role, working for one of the world’s leading media businesses, and operating in highly dynamic, fast moving markets.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with the recruitment teams to capture Sales goals and translate these into clear marketing objectives
- Deliver integrated acquisition, conversion and retention campaigns that support the above objectives
- Schedule and roll out marketing activity across key on- and offline marketing channels, which are likely to include email, rich content, social media, online PR, print and online display, DM, and events
- Source, segment, acquire and manage new and existing customer marketing data
- Produce Marketing and Sales collateral that addresses the needs of our client user base and supports our Sales function in acquiring new business
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, develop marketing messaging which aligns with Haymarket Recruitment’s brand values and the desires of the target audience
- Identify and develop customer referencing through the production of case studies and testimonials
- Maintain, develop and manage strong relationships with all members of Sales, including department heads
- Manage relationships with third party partners and suppliers
- Manage the client marketing budget
- Track client marketing activity in order to demonstrate ROI, captured in monthly reporting to internal stakeholders
- Where required, carry out market intelligence to develop sales tools in order to maintain competitive advantage
- Ensure delivery of creative work which is on-brand and on-message
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an established marketing professional with demonstrable B2B experience
- Have a proven ability to deliver successful on- and offline B2B marketing activity
- Be able to prioritise a full and varied workload, showing good time and project management skills
- Be able to articulate ideas and translate these into clear plans and activities
- Have the drive to join a successful sales and marketing operation with clear goals to drive client acquisition and revenue throughout 2012
- Be comfortable in drawing observations from marketing data and translating these into definable actions
- Possess a sharp eye for design and detail, with good copywriting and proofreading skills
- Be capable of producing accurate work to tight deadlines
- Ideally have experience in the recruitment, professional services, or B2B industries
- Be a great team player!
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?