Optimisation & Account Manager
- Analyse and interpret performance data and provide optimisation recommendations
- Work with multiple tools from our in-house Media Platform and those from third parties such as DSPs and ad exchanges
- Partner with sales representatives to prepare sales proposals.
- Provide advertising campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
- Coordinate with sales and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals.
- Service and support clients to earn renewal and upsell business.
- Working with Sales to develop data driven propositions for new prospects
- Developing existing advertiser relationships and incremental revenue through strategy development, extending channels, targeting refinements etc
- Exploration, analysis and optimisation around new direct inventory / exchange opportunities and 3rd party data utilisation for campaigns
- Core advertiser campaign optimisation to enhance client ROI and margin
- Core advertiser campaign set up and trafficking
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Ideally a degree in Business or related field (Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science and Maths)
- Experience in analysing data, identifying trends and formulating recommendations. Excellent communication, organisation and Excel skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to interpret business partner and client objectives, identify next steps and execute with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Experience of similar role in a major media business, retargeting, other performance marketing companies
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)