Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director with responsibility to drive and manage client relationships and increase retention, profitability and business growth.
- To lead and develop your client business through exceptional levels of service.
- To strive to achieve outstanding strategic and creative work that delivers great results for your clients and maximises profit for the agency. This involves maintaining close working relationships with client contacts at various levels, and working to forge new relationships across the client’s business. As a small agency, less of the day to day management of the account can be delegated to junior staff, so the role is very ‘hands on’
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding client business and the industry they operate in order in order to provide strategic leadership on their business.
- Develop strong business relationship with all client contacts.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue from existing or new clients business by being pro-active.
- Be accountable for quality of strategic and creative response to client briefs.
- Prepare insightful creative briefs and lead creative briefing sessions.
- Lead the presenting/selling the agencies response to a client brief.
- Ensure your team have the resources to deliver projects; on brief, on time and on budget.
- Establish strong working relationships with creative department to ensure all campaigns are strategically and creatively excellent.
- Ensure effective measurement of all campaigns, looking at how effective they have been and to ensure any learning’s are utilised in future work.
- Lead the agencies response to new business opportunities as and when required.
- Comply with company reporting procedures, and ensure correct reporting procedures.
- Lead some other agency initiative outside client business.
- Ensure profit and revenue targets achieved and take remedial action as necessary. Provide regular reporting in agreed format to the Board.
- Ensure internal and external communication is of the highest standard and that all relevant information is communicated to the appropriate channels.
- Assist in the recruitment of personnel to the agency and once employed ensure that they meet the agency standards.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- Ability to delegate whilst maintaining support
- Passionate and motivated by creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Great team leader
- Previous experience of digital signage is a bonus, but not essential. It is critical that potential candidates have experience of working within a digital marketing communications agency background and an excellent understanding of brands.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.