Snr Digital Designer - Management exp necessary
Iconic fashion brand who draws heavily on British heritage and culture seek talented, innovative senior level digital creative/designer to push the brand further across UK, Asia and USA.
You will be responsible for overseeing all digital output ensuring it is in line with the overall brand vision and delivered in an innovative way. Managing a Junior Designer at first, it is envisaged that this role will grow as our client digital output grows.
With a combination of group initiatives and three key regions (UK, Asia and US) this individual needs to excel at building relationships across the business and delivering fantastic digital graphic output. Key outputs of the role include idea generation, presentation and execution of campaign design, interpretation and implementation of regional creative briefs, project quality control and process management.
This is a pivotal role in our clients design evolution, most particularly around the design of campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will be
· Designing page layouts for all of our client’s websites in close partnership with the ecommerce team
· Brand Management, including developing the brand as the digital proposition continues to evolve
· Manage creative consistency across all assets (message and design)
· Manage the design portfolio, reviewing all design material to ensure it conforms to Brand specifications
· Campaign Management, managing day-to-day design requests, interpreting briefs and delegating to designers with campaign message and design ideas
· Work closely with Marketing to decide on campaign messages and design elements
· Work closely with the Web Development Team, briefing them and managing delivery for changes to the website.
In addition you must be a trend aware person (art, fashion, graphics and culture as a whole) in order to help constantly raise our clients bar in communications in quality and creativity. You will have a portfolio of digital design and previous experience ideally working with a fashion brand. Although digitally led and aware of emerging technology and market trends you’re typography must me tight as our client’s brand has a heavy focus on this.
If this sound like the opportunity for you please apply asap with CV and work.To view this role and others please visit http://www.24seventalent.com/job-details/digital-manager-fashion-job,london-london/3133
About 24 Seven Inc
24 Seven now provides the best freelance and full-time talent for marketing and creative services.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Design Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)