Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Executive - (Tech/Gadgets Publisher) - London
ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE (TECH/GADGETS PUBLISHER) - LONDON
We are seeking an Online Marketing Executive to join one of the world’s leading technology media, events and research companies. With over 460 technology specific websites and 200 magazine titles you will assist with the development and delivery of best-in-class marketing programs across their UK B2B portfolio. Read on...
Founded in 1964, our client is a multi-billion dollar company employing over 13,000 people worldwide. Through an established presence in over 85 countries they have a diverse portfolio that spans 5 key areas including: print publishing, online and electronic media, events and conferences, market research and global marketing.
As part of an expanding online marketing operation you will work alongside the Direct Marketing Manager responsible for the planning and delivery of successful projects such as online events, integrated programs and zone creations across a portfolio of UK B2B websites. In more detail, you will...
- Act as a Marketing Project Manager, executing a range of digital, email and social marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure all campaigns deliver maximum revenues.
- Take ownership of the day-to-day testing and optimisation of email activity, ensuring subject lines, downloads, copy length and layout are all maximised for conversion.
- Write engaging, informative and grammatically correct marketing copy.
- Measure the success and report on all online marketing campaigns, making recommendations where necessary.
- Keeping abreast with competitor activity and wider industry trends to identify new online marketing opportunities.
To qualify... You should be an experience Email Marketing Executive who can demonstrate:
- A background gained in digital marketing / online marketing.
- Very strong organisational and project management skills in order to handle multiple campaigns for multiple brands simultaneously.
- The ability to set up and deploy email campaigns through a recognised ESP/Marketing Automation Platform (i.e. Eloqua).
- A passion for the online / digital / social.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- The ability to use marketing and reporting systems including email platform and web analytics.
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career within a market leading, global publishing organisation offering a competitive salary range, benefits and rewarding working environment. Get in touch...