Senior Account Manager
We are currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director to join the dynamic and successful account handling team of one of the region's most established agencies. You will become fully involved with some of the agency’s leading and most established accounts, the majority being global FMCG, consumer, drinks, and leisure clients, and will primarily be responsible for implementing marketing strategies, aiding and driving the delivery of all projects to the highest quality, and striving to consistently grow and develop accounts and new business opportunities.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager who wants a well-rounded role that will enable you to be involved in every stage of project management, including client liaison and briefings, management of the creative process, client amends and approvals, overall timings, and budgetary management. Ideally, we would prefer to see good all-round marketing experience rather than a particular specialism, alongside previous experience of managing a small team, including managing up to AM level.
As a person, we would expect you to have at least 4 years’ agency experience, and be extremely driven, passionate, dynamic, ambitious, and exciting in front of clients; someone who will always attempt to go the ‘extra mile’ for clients, always exceeding their expectations. In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package, the opportunity to be part of a growing business, and a fun working environment. Recruiting now, so please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration, or for further information please call Hannah Fox on 0121 355 0955.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Consumer Goods jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in West Midlands