Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Insight Manager / Gaming & Entertainment Provider
Senior Insights Manager / Client Side / Central London / circa £70k
My client, a global market leader in the gaming and entertainment industry based in central London, are looking for a Senior Insights Manager to become the clear point of contact as the objective voice of the consumer.
This is a great opportunity to run a large and complex quantitative project which aligns the whole business behind one version of the market, customers, prospects and customers, as well as undertaking ad-hoc pieces as and when required.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Insights Manager include:
- Connecting and building upon the current learnings from within the business to understand triggers, barriers, motivations and attitudes.
- Work across a wide range of projects continuous and ad-hoc projects including Segmentation, Industry Tracking, Brand Equity Tracking, Customer Experience, Dashboard & Reporting
- Management and development of qualitative creative development research
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Competitor Intelligence knowledge base
- Present information creatively and dynamically through great data visualisation
The Key attributes of the Senior Insights Manager include:
- Demonstrable insight experience from a blue chip client, agency or consultancy
- Able to show experience of successfully driving projects in all areas mentioned above in key day-to-day tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and advising colleagues on best in practise methodology
- Creative and proactive enough to challenge the status quo with a natural curiosity and inquisitive nature
To apply for the Senior Insights Manager role, please click the "Apply" button below.