Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account manager
- Troubleshoot problems, pro-actively seeking solutions and keeping the client updated on a daily basis.
- Liaise with creative and digital teams in London, for day to day production as well as to combat any problems and discuss ideas for development.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all costs incurred through the issues, upon completion of each issue.
- Understand costs agreed at the start of each issue, ensuring that we are within budget.
- Ensure all costs are processed through the purchase order system.
- Involvement in creation of new business plans across the portfolio, where feasible.
- Be involved with research projects where appropriate, undertaking initial research work surrounding potential projects.
- Planning and managing a project to fruition, understanding the client's objectives to drive a successful strategy.
- To keep up-to-date with client's market sector and seek out new opportunities to grow account.
- Must have an overview of account as a whole, accessing response levels against objectives to continually evolve the campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring that all quality controls and procedures are in place at all times and that an audit trail is available for all team members to access in response to any client query.
The Account Manager will manage the day-to-day running of the account including all of the platforms; hold responsibility for all operational issues and work alongside the internal teams to manage client expectations and drive through each brief.
The Account Manager will manage each campaign from brief through to completion. This includes developing the client relationship, proposing new business ideas, overseeing costs and budgets, project managing all resources and third parties, to ensure the issue is delivered on time and within budget, in support of prevailing company objectives.
Agency with key client;eint relationships
£23,000 - £27,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13281165
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.